At Frank Lowe, we don't only offer a large array of 3M™ Bumpon™ resilient rollstock, we are a leading 3M™ Select Converter. And when you partner with us for customized 3M™ materials, such as foams, films, tapes, bumpers, and more, you'll gain access to our extensive product knowledge and expertise.
Because of our highly-coveted distinction as a 3M™ Select Converter, we have been able to provide our clients with tailored parts and components that are used throughout the OEM manufacturing and assembly process. Let's take a closer look at what it means to be a 3M™ Select Converter and Distributor and why we're the best provider of 3M™ products.
What Is a 3M™ Select Converter & Distributor?
The highly distinguished title of 3M™ Select Converter and Distributor is only bestowed to partners who are committed to the highest level of services and solutions. At Frank Lowe, we are an elite, high-caliber partner that utilizes our unique capabilities bolstered by 3M™ technologies to meet our client's process and product requirements.
Having earned the 3M™ Select Converter status allows us to customize 3M brand products for you and your unique products. It also gives us a direct line to 3M-certified specialists and support to make sure your products are produced perfectly each and every time. Simply put, it means Frank Lowe is a firm that 3M™ trusts with their solutions.
In fact, our 3M™ partnership often results in improvements and enhancements to the design and appearance of products as well as improved processes and performance. Here are a few reasons why Frank Lowe is the leading 3M™ Select Converter and Distributor for 3M™ products:
- Six Decades of Experience. Frank Lowe has been a leading custom manufacturing firm for more than half of a century.
- Custom Converting. Our 3M™ custom die cutting, slitting, kiss cutting, and lamination services allow us to solve the most difficult problems.
- Dedicated to Customer Service. No matter your needs or goals, we will always strive to create world-class experiences and leave you with a smile on your face.
- Excellent Quality Control. We hold ourselves to the highest possible standards. Whether it's meeting tight tolerances or precise order quantities, everything is checked and rechecked before it's delivered to you.
- Fast Delivery. We keep an expansive inventory of 3M™ products in our inventory to offer fast turnaround times and extremely flexible shipping.
Versatile distribution. We offer blind drop shipments and the option to further customize a distribution solution for your needs.
Die Cutting 3M™ Bumpon™ Products & Resilient Rollstock
We can die cut or kiss cut your 3M™ Bumpon™ solution into virtually any shape or form, including:
Because of state-of-the-art equipment and highly-skilled professionals, we are able to diecut different 3M™ Bumpon™ products as well as different foam materials into the shapes you need. This way, you can seamlessly use them in applications, such as sound-dampening, gasketing, and more.
Why Partner with a 3M™ Select Converter & Distributor?
While you may have no shortage of options when it comes to finding a 3M™ distributor, Frank Lowe is a Select Converter. By partnering with the Select Converter and Distribution team at Frank Lowe, you'll inherently gain a unique set of benefits.
Contact Frank Lowe for Custom 3M™ Solutions
At Frank Lowe, we are proud to be a leading 3M™ Select Converter and Distributor. We regularly work with businesses across all industries to provide cost-efficient and highly effective manufacturing solutions.
Contact Frank Lowe today to learn more!