Ear Savers for Face Masks
Frank Lowe offers ear savers for face masks based on a design reviewed by the VA, NIH, and FDA for clinical use.
We get it — face masks aren't comfortable. You don't have to take our word for it — just ask any health care professional who has worn them for decades. One of the key problems associated with face masks are the painful friction lesions that develop behind the wearer's ears.
To remedy this problem, Frank Lowe offers face mask ear savers designed to offer superior comfort and improve protection. Our ear savers are based on the design reviewed by the Veteran Administration, National Institute of Health, and the Food and Drug Administration for clinical use. Frank Lowe's adjustable ear savers for face masks —also called surgical face mask tension release bands —are manufactured with high-quality, reusable material.
Contact Frank Lowe today to learn more or to order face mask ear savers.
Protect Your Ears While Enjoying a More Comfortable Face Mask Experience
These surgical mask tension release bands offer extended ear comfort for prolonged use of face masks. Our innovative design features adjustable hooks that comfortably rest behind the head to secure the elastic straps on face masks. This prevents the elastic straps from resting on the wearer's ears, which can cause discomfort and lesions over extended use. A few key highlights of Frank Lowe's ear savers include:
- Easy to clean. You can hand wipe each ear saver with common household disinfectants daily.
- Comfortable. Each ear saver is engineered with a smooth, non-porous material that fits comfortably behind the head or neck.
- Made in the USA. All ear savers are manufactured by Frank Lowe at our expansive facility in Shirley, NY.
- Versatile. Our face mask ear savers are suitable for all types of masks with two-point connections.
- Fast Turnaround. Whether you need 50 or 500, the team at Frank Lowe offers fast processing and shipping based on your unique needs.
- Reusable. Manufactured with high-quality material allows users to enjoy the ability to reuse each ear saver.
- Easily Adjustable. Users can quickly adjust the ear saver to find the most comfortable and snug position.
- One-Size-Fits-All. Ear savers offer multiple positions to fit the majority of adults and children.
Our face masks tension release bands are suitable for hospital use, school, working, skiing, training, exercising, and virtually any other activity.
Increase Comfort & Protection with Ear Savers for Face Masks
Face masks can make it difficult to breathe, fog up your glasses, and even result in painful friction behind your ears. A study published in the journal Wound Management & Prevention in April concluded that long term face mask usage can cause painful friction lesions.
Not only are the lesions painful, but the study explains how the loss of facial skin can create a new point of entry for coronavirus and other pathogens. To put it simply, face mask ear lesions facilitate the penetration of COVID-19 as well as other pathogens directly into the blood circulation.
However, Frank Lowe's ear savers for face masks are designed to completely circumvent the problem by alleviating the tension. Our versatile tension release bands help make wearing face masks for long periods of time more comfortable and less painful.
Contact Frank Lowe for Face Mask Ear Savers
If you or your employees wear face masks for extended periods of time, using ear savers can help increase comfort and reduce the likelihood of ear lesions.
Contact Frank Lowe today to learn more about face mask ear savers or to place an order.
Looking for full-face protective face shields? We also manufacture fog-proof face shields suitable for all industries.