Explore custom window products such as setting blocks, separator pads, gaskets and many more products at Frank Lowe. Contact us for window fenestration today.
Since 1955, Frank Lowe has been one of the premier suppliers to the fenestration industry offering solutions, assistance, guidance and our experience. We manufacture a diverse selection of fully customizable fenestration solutions to the glass industry, including residential, commercial and the architectural segments.
Since 1955, Frank Lowe has been partnering with businesses across all markets to produce state-of-the-art industrial manufacturing solutions. We offer dedicated industrial contract manufacturing teams who specialize in providing comprehensive services to a variety of markets.From best-in-class materials, customizable products, and a full suite of industrial manufacturing services, we provide whatever it takes to help your business met its objectives. Regardless of the technical or logistics demands of your project, we will work with you every step of the way providing customizable distribution services and support to ensure the contract die cutting is completed and delivered on time, within budget, and to your exact specifications.
Innovation continues to drive our processes, while high-quality materials and products are built into every application we service. Due to the constantly expanding window fenestration market, our unique set of fenestration products continue to evolve to best meet your needs and exceed your expectations. If you don’t see the exact fenestration product you need listed below, contact us to tell us about your problem, so we can provide a solution.
Available in a vast array of colors and materials, our setting blocks are the perfect solution to be installed inside the window sash — between the insulated glass unit and sash material.
Setting blocks are also used to provide stress relief as vinyl windows contract and expand over different temperature conditions. Our setting blocks will help prevent the glass from cracking and help protect the integrity of the glazing bead.
- Choice of Neoprene, PVC, Silicone, or clear plastic
- Durometer hardness of 80 (silicone) or 85 (neoprene)
- Various lengths/widths/thicknesses available
- Available with or without adhesive backing
- Choice of kiss-cut on rolls or bulk packed
View Our Setting Block Product Pages:
Are you using the correct setting blocks? Our setting blocks are available in many different materials including Neoprene, Silicone and Color coated flexible PVC.
Clear Plastic Setting Blocks
Clear Plastic Setting Blocks are very often the best solution when setting and leveling mirror or glass where a clear block is most desirable.
Fenestration Separator Pads
Our separator pads are available in a comprehensive selection of materials and options to protect your fenestration products throughout shipping, packing, storage and installation. Fenestration separator pads provide cushioning and absorb vibrations to prevent costly cracks and breakages during transit, storage, packing, and installation. The most common fenestration separator pads are listed below:
Cork with Static Back or Removable Adhesive Backing Separator Pads
- Static backing available in 1/8", 3/16", and 1/4" thick (including 1/16" of backing)
- Removable adhesive backing available in thicknesses from 1/32" to 1/4"
Flowe Magic Separator Pads™
- Firm pad with static back
- Denser than cork
- Safe for laminated surfaces-no adhesive residue
- Available 1/2" x 1/2" to 3" x 3"
- 5/32" thick and red to increase visibility
NeoRebond with Removable Adhesive Separator Pads
- Moderate-density product available in 1/8" to 1/2" thick
White PolyFoam with Removable Adhesive Separator Pads
- Our lightest density product available in thicknesses of 1/4" and 1/2"
Felt with Permanent or Removable Adhesive Separator Pads
- 1/16" thick
- Permanent adhesive backing available in black
- Removable adhesive backing available in green
Learn more about separator pads and How to Choose the Best Separator Pad.
View Our Separator Pad Product Pages:
Need to protect your products during packing, shipping and installation? We have the separator pads for your application! Let us know what you are making and we can recommend the optimum separator pad!
Believe in magic? If you didn’t before – you will now! Our magic separator pads are revolutionizing the separator pad industry!
Glass Separator Pads
Are you using the right Glass Separator Pads to safely transport glass both in and out of your facility? The proper selection of glass separator pads could save you thousands in damage.
Choose the Right Glass Separator Pads
Are you a glass fabricator or window manufacturer who needs to protect your inventory in the factory and during transport. Then you need to choose the right type of glass separator pads for your specific application. Here's how...
Window Separator Pads
Are you a window manufacturer who delivers windows on your own trucks? Or, are you a builder who picks up windows on your own trucks? Then window separator pads are for you!
Die Cut Window Gaskets
Does your fenestration application need a specific gasket? There's no need to settle! We will work closely with you to create the perfect die cut window gasket to enhance your product. We offer a full complement of industrial grade materials and can create custom die cut window gaskets from any of them. Best of all, we will provide guidance and help you choose the best material for your unique product needs.
View Our Die Cut Gasket Product Pages:
Accessory Gaskets for Windows & Doors
Are your door and window accessory gaskets keeping air and water seals tight? We can help! Read on to learn more about our standard and custom hardware gasket designs.
Explore our selection of rubber gaskets, gasket seals, commercial gaskets & custom-made gaskets. Contact Frank Lowe for custom industrial gasket services.
Foam Wrap Tape, Jamb Foam, or Window Wrap Tape
We offer foam wrap tape or jamb foam in both standard and compressed formats. Our jamb foam is designed to prevent air leakage from around original construction window installations and replacement installations.
It eliminates the need for spray foam sealer or insulation stuffing by providing a seal around the window between the window jamb and the rough opening. Crafted from quality materials, our easy-to-apply window wrap tapes are designed to:
- Create tight seal between window and framed opening;
- Be easy to use in a simple peel-and-stick format for quick application; and
- Reduce shipping and storage costs with our compressed format.
Foam Wrap Tape
View Our Foam Wrap Tape & Window Wrap Tape Product Pages:
Foam Wrap Tape
Does your Foam Wrap Tape perform the way you expect it to? Our Foam Wrap Tape is made from low density ether foam and a high quality rubber based adhesive. The high tack ensures the product stays in place during assembly through installation.
3M Flashing Tape
Is your window tape durable and does it withstand moisture? If not, you could be at risk. Read on to find out how our 3M flashing tape solves these issues.
Chimney Blocks /Jamb Plugs / Air Dams / Balance Plugs
Chimney blocks, jamb plugs, air dams, or chimney plugs are essentially designed to prevent air from flowing up the window balance track by sealing the area surrounding the balance. With our custom jamb plugs, chimney blocks, air dams, or balance plugs, your windows will:
- Achieve higher energy efficiency,
- Experience reduced wind noise, and
- Have less condensation at the rails.
Regardless of the type of balance being used or how the product is mounted, Frank Lowe can create the perfect chimney block for your fenestration application — including offset or center holes — even double balance systems. We offer balance plugs for an endless array of fenestration products:
- Available in custom sizes
- Promote compliance with building codes (AAMA/WDMA -101/I.5.2/A440-08)
View Our Chimney Block & Air Dam Product Pages:
Stop air from infiltrating your balance pocket and leaking around the sash with chimney blocks from Frank Lowe!
Sill Pad Air Dams
Frank Lowe's single hung/double hung sill pad air dams provide the solution that you, your engineering department and your service department have been looking for!
AAMA-Approved Glazing Tapes
At Frank Lowe, we offer an expansive selection of glazing tapes that have been AAMA tested and approved by private independent labs. We offer the following AAMA-approved glazing tapes for fenestration applications:
AAMA-Approved Glazing Tapes
- Series GLZ 3500 Thicknesses: 1/16" and 1/8"
- New high-performance adhesive system: greater initial tack plus improved release liner for easy application
- Ideal for wood, aluminum, stainless steel, and PVC window frames
- Excellent bonding capabilities
- High resistance to UV, weathering, oxidation, moisture, dust, temperature
- Non-tear blue film liner included
View Our Glazing Tape Product Pages:
Our glazing tape is cross-linked polyethylene (PE) foam, double coated with a high performance acrylic adhesive on both sides. It's ready to ship within 48 hours – black or white cut to your required sizes!
Glass & Glazing
At Frank Lowe, we’ve specialized in offering high-quality glass glazing products since 1955. We offer a vast range of solutions, setting blocks, shims, separator pads, gaskets, and much more. Our experts can help guide you toward the best glazing product solution.
3M VHB Window Tape
Our 3M VHB Window Tape is a double-coated, conformable, pressure sensitive, acrylic foam tape that boasts a unique chemistry to provide:
- UV resistance;
- Outstanding durability;
- Resistance to hot and cold temperature changes;
- Resistance to stress, vibration, fatigue; and
- Moisture resistance.
The 3M VHB Window Tape is viscoelastic in nature, which lends stress relaxing and energy absorbing properties for longer lasting windows. The 3M VHB Window Tape is an excellent solution for painted surfaces, composite materials, metal, vinyl, and glass. In addition, this tape offers outstanding holding strength.
View Our 3M VHB Window Tape Product Pages:
3M VHB Window Tape and Muntin Bar Tape
Is your Muntin Tape durable enough to withstand the pressures of today’s storms? If not, the quality of your end products could be at risk. Find out why 3M VHB Window Tape & Muntin Bar Tape is the best solution.
These adhesive-backed soft spacers are designed to stabilize muntin bars. Muntin bumpers are uniquely designed to reduce rattling on the internal muntin bar while closing and opening the window. Specifically, these are their characteristics:
- Designed to prevent chipping, scratching, and cracking by stabilizing muntins (the internally mounted frame) between the panes.
- Superior vibration reduction and shock dampening.
- Clear bumper appears virtually invisible.
- Top-quality polyurethane.
- Available kiss-cut on sheets.
View Our Bumper Product Pages:
Explore custom furniture bumpers, rubber protective pads, 3M rubber bumpers, adhesive backed bumpers & more. Contact Frank Lowe for custom rubber bumpers.
Our muntin bumpers are uniquely designed to reduce rattling on the internal muntin bar while closing and opening the window. If you have experienced any rattling at all with your muntin bars, we can help solve your issues!
Clear Plastic Discs
Our clear plastic discs are ideal for leveling glass table tops, arts and crafts, and a long list of other application. They are uniquely designed to blend with metal finishes, wood, and other surfaces. Each clear plastic disc is enhanced by ultra-reliable anti-skid protection.
- Ideal desk buttons and spacers under glass tops,
- .040" thick x 3/4" (other sizes and materials are available),
- Strong anti-skid protection, and
- Transparent discs blend seamlessly with a variety of wood or metal finishes.
View Our Clear Plastic Disc Product Pages:
Clear Plastic Discs (Desk Buttons)
Clear plastic discs, also known as desk buttons, are the most popular way to protect desk and table top surfaces. We are the reliable source for quick turnaround times and affordable pricing for your clear plastic discs needs.
Reticulated Foam Weep Hole Baffle
Our reticulated foam weep hole baffles are designed to effectively eliminate insect infiltration into your window system without preventing draining using sill baffles. With Frank Lowe's custom reticulated foam weep hole baffle or bug foam, we will help you improve the performance of your window.
All of our bug foam is carefully crafted from quality materials to deliver unparalleled performance. A few key highlights include:
- Reticulated foam weep hole baffles are designed to keep dirt and insects out.
- We offer densities available in 10 PPI, 30 PPI, and more.
- Can be ordered with or without pressure sensitive adhesives (PSA).
View Our Reticulated Foam Weep Hole Baffle Product Pages:
Reticulated Foam Weep Baffle
Are you using Reticulated Foam Weep Baffle to keep the bugs outside? If not, you need to speak to us, as our reticulated foam weep baffle ensures the bugs stay outside and the water weeps properly!
Pregis Window and Door Protective UV Films
Pregis films are engineered to protect windows and doors against dirt, debris, and UV rays during manufacture, storage, transport, and installation. Frank Lowe carries the full line of Pregis fenestration products that can be fully customized to meet your application needs. The Pregis window and door protective UV films offer several high-performance features, such as:
- Superior UV protection where the film and adhesive resist degradation for extended periods:
- Up to 5 months for clear film
- 3 months for blue film
- Scratch-resistant surface preserves quality during shipping and on construction sites.
- Improved pressure-sensitive adhesive sticks on contact, holds reliably, and removes easily and cleanly.
A full range of options to fit your needs:
- Suitable for every type of window and door-Interior/ exterior; smooth or textured surfaces
- Stained/unstained wood on windows, doors, architectural panels
- Chrome, anodized aluminum, stainless steel, and other metals
- Many types of plastic
- Transparent clear or blue film allows for easy inspection of glass surface
- Blue option maximizes glass visibility during handling
View Our Window & Door Protective UV Film Product Pages:
Pregis Window and Glass Protection Film
Protect your investment of windows and glass products with our Pregis Glass Protection Films. Options include Surface Guard® PolyMask Protective Films and Surface Guard® PolyMask UV Protective Films. Call us today for a quote and samples.
Learn More About Fenestration Products
Explore, Pursue & Create with Frank Lowe
Since 1955, Frank Lowe has been a leader in custom fenestration products. Whether you know the exact fenestration product you need or if you need assistance improving a product, we'll use our decades of fenestration experience to help you explore, pursue, and create excellence. Our process is simple. We'll help you:
- Explore all possible fenestration product solutions specific to your application.
- Pursue the cost/benefit feasibility of each fenestration product.
- Create excellence with our superior fenestration products while remaining within your budget.
Let's talk. We're ready to listen. Contact Frank Lowe today to learn more about our fenestration products.
*Note: All 3M™ VHB™ Tapes should be thoroughly evaluated by the user under actual use conditions with intended substrates to determine whether a specific tape is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user's method of application, especially if expected use involves extreme environmental conditions.
3M™ VHB™ Tape can also be die cut to the smallest, most unusual shapes and sizes, and is listed as UL 746C, making it ideal for a wide range of electrical applications.
Frank Lowe Rubber & Gasket Co., Inc., is an authorized 3M™ Converter and Distributor.