Request a Free Sample Pack of WOW Pads:
WOW Pads: Product Applications
WOW Pads can be used for a wide variety of product applications in shipping and inventory storage. See this photo gallery for examples.
Product: Boiler Cabinet Panels
- Prior Packaging: Bubble wrap, cardboard and perforated foam rolls
- Customer Solution: NeoRebond Pads – 1/2" thick x 1” x 1”
- Customer Feedback: improved customer satisfaction, added a visual space between panels and provided a cost savings up to 25% (see full testimonial)
Product: Metal Railings
- Prior Packaging: Bubble Wrap
- Customer Solution: NeoRebond Pads – 1/2" thick x 3/4" x 3/4"
- Customer Feedback: “While the pads are small and seemingly tiny, they are extremely helpful and pack a huge value. Simply put, our pallets don’t shift, don’t move, and are much more secure. As an added bonus, the shipping pads are much more cost effective in comparison to the stuff we used to use — bubble wrap.” (see full testimonial)
Product: Metal Fishing Rod Racks for Boats
- Prior Packaging: N/A
- Customer Solution: NeoRebond Pads – 3/8" thick x 1-1/2" x 1-1/2"
- Customer Feedback: “Frank Lowe's NeoRebond Pads allow products to be effectively stacked in an efficient, space-saving manner for transportation by the installers or fabricators without damage.” (see full testimonial)
Product: 20 Foot Long Aluminum Extrusions
- Prior Packaging: Styrofoam, Cardboard & LARGE Foam Rolls
- Customer Solution: NeoRebond Pads – 1/4" thick x 1" x 1"
- Customer Feedback: The NeoRebond Pads allow quick and easy stacking and packing of their aluminum extrusions. No more interleafing with foam rolls and having the foam blow away in the wind when packing outside. The pads also prevent shifting and rattling during transit to the job sites.
Product: 110lb Powder Coated Panels
- Prior Packaging: Foam sheets
- Customer Solution: NeoRebond Pads – 1/2" thick x 2” x 2”
- Customer Feedback: These NeoRebond Pads offered superior protection and increased the speed in which the panels were stacked and packed. Before these pads they were folding foam sheets multiple times over to achieve the appropriate thickness and protection. Even then the sheets would occasional blow away in the warehouse before stacking the next panel on top of the previous one.
Product: Aluminum and Stainless Steel Hand Rails
- Prior Packaging: Poly Bags and LARGE foam rolls
- Customer Solution: NeoRebond Pads – 1/8" thick x 2” x 2”
- Customer Feedback: The NeoRebond Pads allowed them to efficiently and safely pack bundles of hand rails for custom orders. Before they would bag each handrail and bundle a few together with shrink wrap. They are still using shrink wrap, but the NeoRebond Pads prevent the hand rails from rubbing and banging into each other which can cause damaging.
Product: Melamine Flake Boards for Counter Tops and Desk Tops
- Prior Packaging: LARGE foam rolls and cardboard
- Customer Solution: NeoRebond Pads – 1/8” x 3/4" x 3/4"
- Customer Feedback: NeoRebond Pads are great because it keeps the boards from sliding around when they are stacked.
Product: Secondary Pedestals Used by Electrical Utilities in Underground Distribution Systems
- Prior Packaging: Foam Sheets
- Customer Solution: White PolyFoam Pads – 1/4" x 1” x 1”
- Customer Feedback: The pads allow them to quickly stack and pack the pedestals vertically! No more sheets falling off pallets and allowing products to rub against each other.
Product: Outrigger Pad Holders for Service Trucks
- Prior Packaging: 1/8” thick perforated foam rolls
- Customer Solution: NeoRebond Pads – 1/4” x 3/4" x 3/4"
- Customer Feedback: The pads are great as they provide the space needed for superior protection, but most importantly they save a lot of foam from going into landfills. NeoRebond Pads improved their environmental footprint.
Product: Large Fiberglass Tanks
- Prior Packaging: White Silicone Rubber
- Customer Solution: NeoRebond Sheet – 1/2” x 7" x 36" (without adhesive)
- Customer Feedback: The NeoRebond material is a cost effective solution compard to the expensive white silicone rubber that was previously being used. These sheets can fall off the back of each trailer so an eco-friendly solution was very important.
Product: Weldments for an Auto Plant
- Prior Packaging: 3/32" foam sheet
- Customer Solution: NeoRebond Pads – 3/8” x 1” x 1”
- Customer Feedback: "These were on a shipment of weldments that were going to an auto plant. We would typically put a 3/32" sheet of foam in between each part. It was difficult to keep the sheet foam in place as we loaded the next part, so these really help save time and aesthetically look much better."
Product: Agricultural Equipment Panels
- Prior Packaging: LARGE foam rolls aka “wrapping foam”
- Customer Solution: NeoRebond Pads – 3/8” x 1-1/2” x 1-1/2"
- Customer Feedback: The foam rolls that we were using were not only labor intensive, but they also reacted with the red powder coated surface. The NeoRebond Pads alleviated both of these issues. We are very pleased with the product and will look into utilizing them for other applications in our facility!
Request a free sample pack, get quote or call to order: