At Frank Lowe, we are a leading custom fabricator offering a range of different types of non-skid materials. Once we help you find the best type of non-skid material for your application, we can die cut, kiss cut, fabricate, laminate, and customize it to meet or exceed your specifications. And in the rare event you don't see the exact non-skid material you're looking for, the team at Frank Lowe will help!
Let's take a closer look at some of the most common types of non-skid materials. If you have questions or specialized needs, don't hesitate to reach out to the team at Frank Lowe.
Foam Types of Non-Skid Materials
If you're looking for foam types of non-skid materials, the team at Frank Lowe offers a full catalog based on your unique needs. Our foam types of non-skid materials are perfect for an array of applications. The most common types of foam non-skid materials include:
- 7# Black Vinyl Foam Non-Skid Materials with an Adhesive Backing is available in thicknesses ranging from 079" up to 1". We also offer this Black Vinyl Foam Non-Skid Materials in an array of custom colors based on the needs of your application.
- 15# Black Vinyl Foam Non-Skid Materials with an Adhesive Backing is available in thicknesses spanning from 1/16" up to ½". We offer 15# Black Vinyl Foam non-skid materials in a wide range of custom colors based on your unique needs.
- Volextra 1/16"-Thick Charcoal-Colored Cross-Linked Polyethylene Foam w/Adhesive Backing is excellent for surface coating. It has a texture that offers a high coefficient of friction for several different anti-skid applications. In addition, Volextra is ideal for protecting hard surfaces.
- And more
We will work closely with you to customize your foam non-skid materials to your exact specifications.
Sponge Types of Non-Skid Materials
At Frank Lowe, we supply a vast range of different types of sponge non-skid materials. The desirable attributes of sponge material make it perfect for several applications, such as hanger grips and toolbox mats. We can die cut, kiss cut, and laminate all of our materials to meet your unique specifications. Some of the most common types of sponge non-skid materials we offer include
- CCN or Closed-Cell Neoprene Sponge Non-Skid Material w/Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive (PSA) Backing is available in thicknesses ranging from 1/16" to 2".
- Black Open-Cell Sponge Non-Skid Materials is offered in thicknesses ranging from 1/16" up to 1". This versatile non-skid sponge offers remarkable anti-skid properties and ideal resiliency. We offer Black Open-Cell Sponge with adhesive backing in the 1/16" & ⅛" thick versions.
- Black High-Density-Urethane Sponge Non-Skid Materials with Adhesive is available in thicknesses spanning from 1/32" up to ⅛". This material boasts excellent scratch resistance and excellent non-skid properties,
Vinyl Non-Skid Materials
Whether you're looking for non-skid pads, anti-skid mats, commercial matting, vinyl cutting board feet, or any other vinyl application, the team at Frank Lowe can and will help. And our non-skid vinyl is perfect for several surfaces other than flooring. In either case, our team will listen carefully to your needs and help you make the best decision. Our most common vinyl non-skid materials include:
- PEV .030-Thick High-Density Black Vinyl Non-Skid Material w/Embossed Surface & Adhesive Backing. We offer additional thicknesses in this non-skid vinyl as well as an array of custom colors.
- TEV .045"-Thick High-Density Black Vinyl Non-Skid Material w/Embossed Surface & Adhesive Backing. We offer additional thicknesses in this non-skid vinyl as well as an array of custom colors
- Tread-Grip 15-mil Solid Vinyl Non-Skid Material w/Embossed Surface & Adhesive Backing. We keep a significant inventory in black and gray colors, and we offer custom colors based on your needs.
- Standard Grip 15-mil Solid Vinyl Non-Skid Material w/Embossed Surface & Adhesive Backing. This material is typically what we suggest for non-skid bathtub appliqués and similar marine applications. Our team regularly keeps a substantial inventory of this material in black, white, and clear. However, custom colors are available upon request.
- EZ Grip 15-mil Solid Vinyl Non-Skid Material w/Embossed Surface & Adhesive Backing. Similar to the Standard Grip 15-mil material, the EZ Grip is also used for anti-skid bathtub appliques and is offered in custom colors.
Cork Non-Skid Materials
We offer a full catalog of different die-cut cork materials in sheets, specific shapes, and on rolls. You can choose any of our non-skid cork materials with or without adhesive based on the needs of your application.
Cork-n-Rubber Non-Skid Materials
One of the most popular types of non-skid cork solutions is Cork-N-Rubber. This non-skid cork material is regularly used in gaskets, protective tapes, spacers and bumpers, insulation and air cushioning, and more.
Our Cork-n-Rubber (CNR) materials are available in thicknesses ranging from 1/32" up to ¼" across different compositions, such as:
Non-Skid Rubber Materials
Whether you're looking for non-skid flooring, non-slip rubber sheets, non-skid stair treads, rubber pads, non-skid bumpers, or some unique combination of all of the above; the team at Frank Lowe can help. Available as die-cut rubber, kiss-cut rubber, or rubber pads on a roll, our non-skid rubber products can be tailored to your unique needs. Some of the most common non-skid rubber materials we customize include:
Non-Skid Thermoplastic Rubber
Also known as Volextra, non-skid thermoplastic rubber boasts desirable properties of solid plastic and foam. With non-skid thermoplastic rubber, you can choose from a vast range of textures and variations through different composite options and embossing patterns. This dynamic non-skid material is soft and conformable, lightweight and flexible, anti-skid, and boasts excellent dimensional stability.
As an added bonus, thermoplastic rubber is a non-skid material that is aesthetically pleasing and offers leather grain, glossy, burlap, and matte finishes available. Because of these desirable attributes, non-skid thermoplastic rubber is regularly used for an array of applications, including:
Contact Frank Lowe for the Best Types of Types of Non-Skid Materials
When it comes to choosing the best type of non-skid material for your application, the team at Frank Low can help. In addition to a full catalog of different types of non-skid materials, we have been building relationships and helping our clients solve complex problems for more than 60 years. By partnering with Frank Lowe, you can leverage our manufacturing expertise to your advantage.
Contact us today for non-skid materials, expert assistance, or both!